The Parent Council works to:
- create a welcoming ethos which includes all parents
- promote cooperation between the school, its pupils and its parents
- develop activities which support the education and welfare of pupils
- identify and represent the views of parents on matters affecting education and welfare at the school
- engage with the wider community
- support and model the ethos, aims and values of the school.
Gaining your ideas and feedback is fundamental to our school development.
To share your ideas, you can:
- talk to staff
- talk to your Parent Council representative
- drop your ideas into the post box in the school lobby