Thank you for your interest in working at Seaford Primary School.
We are looking to appoint two full-time Teaching Assistants to join our friendly team. You will have:
- experience of supporting learning in a primary school environment
- good literacy and mathematical skills
- high expectations of pupil behaviour, progress and attainment
- ability to cover classes is essential – deliver lessons planned by the class teacher in any year group
- experience of working on a 1 to 1 basis with individual children as well as with groups and the whole class
- ability to use language and other communication skills that pupils can understand and relate to
- ability to monitor the pupils’ response to the learning activities and, where appropriate, modify or adapt the activities as agreed with the teacher to achieve the intended learning outcomes
- ability to assist in the recording of lessons and assessment as required by the teacher
- ability to engage effectively with children with SEN and emotional needs
- ability to work well in a team and excellent interpersonal skills
- experience of using Information Technology to support pupils in the classroom
- ‘Sounds Write’ trained would be desirable
Closing date for applications is noon on Tuesday 5 July and we will interview successful applicants Tuesday 12 July.
Please email your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org