Thank you for your interest in working at Seaford Primary School.
Inclusion Manager/ Designated Safeguarding Lead
We are looking for an inspirational practitioner to join our team. You will have:
- an understanding of what makes effective, inclusive teaching and learning for all children, especially those with SEND
- a clear understanding of the role of the Designated Safeguarding Lead and the importance of working with staff, families and other agencies to ensure the safeguarding and well-being of our children.
- the ability to lead and inspire children, staff and the wider school community
- high expectations which are consistently promoted through everyday practice
- outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- a positive attitude, drive and enthusiasm
Closing date for applications is noon on Friday 20 May and we will interview successful applicants in the week commencing Friday 23 May.
We are very proud of our children and their substantial achievements We encourage you to visit and see our school in action.
Please contact our Business Manager, Jo Tucker, to arrange an appointment to view the school.
Phone: 01323 893450